Saturday, March 20, 2010

Fight fight fight!!!


WOO HOO! The Rangers! Blondie and I hit up Madison Square Garden again, this time to see a Rangers game (ice hockey to the layperson). We headed out on Thurs night to see the Rangers battle St. Louis, and had a total blast. We had paid a little more money then we had planned on for our tickets, but we had great seats. We ended up about 20 rows back, behind the Rangers bench.



Hockey players are vicious - but I see how easy it can be to get that way. All the body-slamming would make me pissed too. There were so many fights that we got to see, which to me is a big part of hockey to begin with.

They also had the best zamboni *ever*.



The Rangers did lose, which led Blondie to point out that the Knicks lost when we watched them, and then the Rangers lost when we watched them also. Maybe I should turn the TV off tonight when Kentucky plays???

It boils down to I will be a Rangers fan next year, and will be going to a lot of games. Hey, any sport where you can down beers and scream for blood every 3 minutes is a good sport in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment