Monday, March 1, 2010

Uh, I like *totally* lied...


So I sure didn't post immediately after we did stuff last week, and I promised I would. I'll have to retract that promise. Sorry all!

But we did have a good week!

First up, MADISON SQUARE GARDEN! I'm not sure what I was more excited about: a) seeing the Knicks battle the Bucks; or b) telling everyone I was at Madison Square Garden. Can you same lame? Apparently, it's pronounced "Yours Truly".

So Blondie and I trucked over to MSG to see the game last Monday, and we had a blast. I was able to train it over from work, and Blondie walked up - it's only about a 15 minute walk (if you see me walk, and see how slow I go, you'll realize that 15 minute walk is a lot closer than it sounds).



We had some AWESOME seats, and I totally got an action shot!







And the Bucks won. That was actually a toss-up, as either the Bucks or the Knicks winning would've made us happy.



On the other hand though, everyone around me totally thought I was bipolar or had MPD as I kept cheering each team for each and every play they made - pick a side? Not me!

--K

No comments:

Post a Comment