Monday, July 12, 2010

Roller Derby! Whip it biznitches!

OMG. I'm in love with Roller Derby. I want to pass it a note that reads "Do you like me? Check yes or no. Don't put maybe!"

Blondie and I hit up a Gotham Girls game on Saturday night and watched the Queens of Pain battle it out against the Brooklyn Bombshells. We randomly decided to root for the Queens of Pain (guy dressed in S&M gear as a mascot? Hells yes I will cheer for you!).

They actually won. OMG. But since they beat another NYC team, does it really count as 1-4 for our team cheering experiences? I can't figure it out.

Me! With the women I'd leave Blondie for! ;)



Preshow, the introductions



Action, action, we want action!



Also, apparently, my great grandmother was a total Roller Derby freak too! Tres cool!

--K

No comments:

Post a Comment