Saturday, April 17, 2010

When Harry Met Sally


I love that movie. I love that movie so much, I own it. And of course, me being me, the orgasm scene in Katz Deli - all time favorite part.

Nothing better than some ginormous meat sandwiches after whacking away at golf balls for over an hour.

A quick 7 minute ride on the subway took us from Chelsea to the Lower East Side, where breakfast, lunch, and to be honest, probably dinner - awaited.

World famous Katz Deli



Can you see the "This is where Harry Met Sally sign hanging over the table? That's the table the scene was filmed at.

Here's what we came for



Are you drooling? I'm still drooling. But I'm SO full now. But I definitely should've imbibed in a beer with my sandwich. Dang. Oh well, excuse to go back! :)

--K

No comments:

Post a Comment