Sunday, April 25, 2010

My hot dog has a first name, it's G-R-A-Y-S


Gray's Papaya is famous in NYC for selling really good hot dogs at really good prices. We finally got off our asses and headed down the street (like seriously, it's 6 blocks from us - how has it taken us 3 months to go try them out?) to give them a whirl.



And I LOVED them. Normally I'm not a hotdog person. Yesterday I was like "num num num num num num". The recession special was a drink and 2 dogs for $4.99 - we ordered 1 each. Blondie got sauerkraut and onions, I got mine plain. And both rocked the house.

We both agreed that this is definitely someplace we'd take people to when they come to visit - unlike our pizza trip to Brooklyn, there was no line and it only took us 10 minutes to get there. And the food was just as good.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you:

Truly Fabulous Hot Dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment