Monday, May 31, 2010

Let the sunshine in


Famous last words from Blondie: You pick what we do today.

Me: Okay then, I will. Let's go see HAIR on Broadway!

Blondie: < dead silence >

Me: Hahahahah! This is the best plan ever!

My love of musicals - oh my undying love of musicals. I seriously feel like I missed my calling in life. I can't sing to save my life and my dancing looks like I've eloctrocuted myself, but there are so many other jobs in the theater. I could've been a set designer, a playwright, a producer, a director (I'm really good at telling people what to do), etc.

Hair RULED. From the moment the play started, I was in heaven. We had gotten half price tickets and then the theater was half-full so they let us move way up rows. Then the actors and actresses were in the theater among the rows for about half the time of the play.



There was full frontal nudity. And everyone was in killer shape that was in the play, so it was HOT full frontal nudity.

For those who watch American Idol (not me) apparently a big name guy from AI was in it also (Ace Young) - and yes, you could see his penis. It was a little awkward when as the play was ending and they were inviting everyone on stage to dance with them, he came up to our row. And all I could think was "I just saw you totally naked about an hour ago".

Apparently I'm a 12 year old boy sometimes.

--K

No comments:

Post a Comment