Monday, May 31, 2010

With love, from Russia


After our fabulous viewing experience of HAIR last night, Blondie and I decided to head for Russian food. He was craving beef stroganoff and I was craving vodka. We hit up a Russian restaurant about 1/2 block from the theater, and had a thoroughly enjoyable dining experience.

We both had a couple of martinis, and then I went for some caviar and grilled monkfish with 3 different purees (spinach, carrot, potato). Blondie had lobster bisque, beef stroganoff, and a flourless chocolate torte (okay, I ate some of it also).

The restaurant was beautiful. We went in wearing jeans, and were a little worried because everyone else was dressed up. But we decided to just have a great time, and not worry about anything else - and ended up loving our food and drinks!



We both went home stuffed to the eyeballs last night. And 4 hours later when we went to bed, I was still full.

--K

No comments:

Post a Comment